Sunday, April 15, 2012

Curbchek-Reload review that made me laugh

I have had the privilege to read all three of Mr. Fortier's books. First I would like to recommend you read them (CurbChek & Street Creds) prior to delving in the mad and shattered psyche that is Zack Fortier's "CurbChek-Reload".
Zack takes you into the mouth of the maddening and mentally disturbing world of being a cop. If you are looking for a book of cheap thrill and heroic antics, i suggest you by a DVD of COPS and be on your way. Because even half way through this book, I assure you some reader will have PTSD. I love this book and I love this series. Personally, I cant wait till his twisted mind comes up with something else.

Zack will grab you by the throat and place you in his blood and piss covered boots, as you walk the same ill reputed streets as he did. One thing I will say to you.

Fasten your bullet proof vest and seat belt because its gonna be a bumpy ride.
David C


How can i argue with a review like that?  hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment